Webseite SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH
SpiNNcloud Systems is a deep-tech spinoff from the Chair of Highly-parallel VLSI Systems and Neuro-microelectronics at the Technische Universität Dresden. We provide highly-parallel and real-time computing capabilities to empower our customers with the third generation of AI-driven systems. Our unique combination of statistical AI and brain-like computing advances real-time AI applications to an unprecedented large-scale and with an extremely high energy efficiency.
At SpiNNcloud, our mission is our compass – it guides our daily actions and fuels our commitment to excellence and success. It is the heartbeat of our startup:
We drive the third wave of AI!
Do you want to be part of our incredible journey? Are you up for bringing AI supercomputers to the market? Are you keen on working with a young, agile and thriving team in an exciting deep tech startup environment? Are you curious about which sci-fi technologies from movies like Star Trek are already reality today? Then let’s talk!
As our new Assistant Project Manager, you will be a vital support role for our project teams and play a key role in the successful execution of our diverse projects. Your role will include various tasks like assisting in project planning, coordinating tasks, maintaining effective communication within the team and closely collaborating with our senior project management to understand project requirements and objectives. You will be responsible for actively monitoring timelines, preparing progress reports, maintaining detailed project documentation, documenting and organizing meetings, and ensuring smooth coordination between team members and stakeholders. Additionally, your involvement in project risk assessments and the development of contingency plans will be crucial in keeping our projects on track and aligned with company strategy. This entry-level position is an exceptional opportunity to develop your project management skills, learn from experienced professionals and make a direct impact on the success of our projects while gaining valuable experience in managing project resources, timelines and deliverables.
This role is not just a job, it is a personal steppingstone into your career, offering an exciting mix of supportive teamwork, strategic thinking, and hands-on experience parallel to our company’s growth. As our Assistant Project Manager, you will be a key part of how we execute our projects, shape the way we deliver our results and contribute to our company’s success.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, or a related field, and are well proficient in MS Office; familiarity with the Atlassian Suite is a plus.
- You are proficient in German and English on a native level and have strong communication skills that are needed for effective project documentation and team coordination. German can be waved for candidates with a strong professional background.
- You have above average organizational skills, with a proven ability to manage project timelines, resources, and budgets efficiently, coupled with a keen attention to detail.
- You have a collaborative and team-oriented attitude, capable of working with diverse project teams and external partners to ensure seamless project execution and stakeholder management.
- You work very detail-oriented and have a strong affinity for numbers, also you possess the ability to meticulously work out project specifics while aligning with organizational goals to enhance project outcomes and team performance.
- You are proactive, adaptable and committed to excellency, thus embodying our core values of teamwork, efficiency, and problem-solving, ready to address challenges, adapt to changes, and continuously improve project processes.
As our new Assistant Project Manager, your position is strategically important to enhance the efficiency and coherence of our team dynamics. You are situated within the project management hierarchy, reporting directly to our senior project management and our C-suite while interacting with various other departments such as R&D, Software Development and other Management positions. This unique positioning within our team allows you to gain a perfect overview of each project in its entire lifecycle from the first conception to the final completion. Your role will serve as a vital link, not only in supporting our senior management with the execution of the separate projects, but also ensuring consistent communication and smooth collaboration across our different cross-functional departments.
Within our team structure, your position is more than just a supportive role, it is a foundational element for maintaining the progress and quality of our projects. Your role will comprise more than mere routine tasks, so that you will quickly become a fundamental part in the seamless collaboration between our different teams. By driving effective communication and ensuring that all team members are aligned with project goals, you will contribute significantly to the overall success and excellence of our projects, supporting the company’s mission and driving innovation in our industry.
At SpiNNcloud Systems, we offer not only a good salary but also a dynamic and inclusive work environment. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal opportunity employment, embracing and drawing strength from the diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
We are pioneers at heart, always dreaming big, embracing risk, and steadfast in our mission to drive the third wave of AI. The success of our company is mainly rooted in innovation, and we know that our mission can only be realized through the collective efforts of people who bring a wealth of experience and diversity to the table. That is why we at SpiNNcloud Systems see, hear and value every individual as equal, independent of age, ancestry, color, family status, gender identity or expression, disability status, religion or sexual orientation. Here, you’ll find a workplace where everyone is empowered to be their authentic self and where every team member is an integral part of our bold journey forward. Engage!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte spinncloud.career.softgarden.de.