Website Mimetik UG
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mimetik is revolutionizing human-machine interactions. Since the stone age, people have used tools to work more effectively. With the increasing complexity of tools and machines, intuitive interaction became more and more important. With a strong team of top-notch engineers from all over the world and the support of the Technical University of Dresden, Mimetik combines artificial intelligence with the tactile internet. We are developing an interface that disrupts long-established time- and labor-intensive learning processes of employees in various industries.
To take our team and product to the next level, we are now looking for a stellar Senior C++ Software Developer (m/f/x) to join our team in Dresden.
WHY JOIN US
● Be part of a highly dynamic international environment and get outstanding chances of a quick career growth
● Become part of a mission-driven team working on groundbreaking technological innovations
● Work with a world-class engineering team and a renowned research institution
As Senior Software Developer (m/f/x), you will have the opportunity to apply and develop your C++ programming skills. Working closely with our CTO, you will be involved in interactive end-user application development, testing, and maintenance. The following areas are also open to you: control of machines like robot arms, PC drivers for a digital glove as an input device instead of a mouse and a keyboard, applied programming in areas of machine learning and signal processing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
● A strong curiosity in building new innovative products and learning new things each day.
● Cross-disciplinary thinking. You think outside your field of expertise and take the entire business and market requirements into account.
● Excellent machine learning know-how and first expertise in neural networks. Experience with other methods such as Hidden Markov Model, or Dynamic Time Warping is a bonus.
● First hardware experience, i.e. with sensors or signal processing techniques
● Proficiency in:
○ C/C++ programming (Linux, Unix): at least 3 years experience
○ GUI development (GTK, QT)
○ Software design principles (UML, extreme programming)
○ Multi-threaded programming
○ Network programming
○ CMake, bash, Makefile
○ git, doxygen
○ fluency in English, effective communication
SUPPORT IN SETTLING
You live not in Dresden? Well, as almost all of us did once:) We know what you needwhen moving in. And, we eagerly help you in registration, apartment search, and anything else that a traveller may need!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com