Website Sixonia Tech GmbH
ABOUT SIXONIA TECH
Sixonia Tech GmbH is a technology-driven materials startup specialized in the production and processing of few-layer graphenes. Our E-Graphenes are custom-functionalized to meet various processing requirements and can be tailored for perfect interaction with any desired matrix system. Our mission is to unleash the currently limited potential of graphene in various fields, such as functional coatings and energy storage technologies.
POSITION AND REQUIREMENTS
The goal of this position is to optimize and improve the synthesis procedures of graphene by electrochemical exfoliation and to develop scalable protocols and equipment for production on large scales.
- Design and setup of equipment for continuous production of graphene using electrochemical exfoliation
- Implementation of production processes and quality control protocols beyond the lab-scale
- Development of strategies towards process monitoring and automatization
- University degree (natural sciences or engineering) with a focus on chemical engineering, technical chemistry, electrochemistry, process engineering, materials science or similar
- Experience with design and setup of chemical (pilot-)plants
- A target- and solution-driven work attitude, hands-on mentality, analytical, problem- solving and practical skills
- Inter- and multidisciplinary thinking
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials are beneficial (especially graphene)
- Fluency in English. German language skills are beneficial
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send us your application documents to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meet you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org