Webseite Senorics GmbH
SENORICS is a dynamic photonics startup based in Dresden, Germany. Our novel sensor technology is powerful and enables affordable miniaturized spectroscopy solutions. Our goal is to transform near-infrared spectroscopy from a lab technology into a widespread mass market tool.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Data Scientist in the field of spectroscopy to join our research and development team.
We provide an inspiring atmosphere and the opportunity to work in a highly motivated and experienced startup-team.
Ensure advanced chemometric and spectrometric methods according to our customer and product requirements.
- Planning, designing, organizing and executing NIR experiments, model developments, calibrations and final validations
- Developing simulations, data pre-processing routines, data cleaning scripts and predictive models
- Developing and applying multivariant machine learning models and AI
- Evaluating customer applications and performing feasibility studies with laboratory NIR-spectrometers and Senorics‘ hardware
- Summarizing and presenting model reports to team members and customers
- Supporting Senorics’ data strategy
- Supporting other processes and enhancing the existing data infrastructure
- Planning and coordinating resources and projects
- University degree (e.g. physics, chemistry or mathematics), preferably with PhD
- Experience in analytical chemistry, preferably spectroscopy
- More than 5 years of experience in data analysis in the field of machine learning and spectrometry
- Experience with multivariate analyses for the creation of NIR calibration models
- Knowledge in the areas of statistics, experimental errors, and quantification of scientific data.
- Software programming and scripting skills in Python
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good communication skills, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Ability to work self-organized in a team
- Fluency English and German skills
WHAT WE OFFER
An inspiring atmosphere where you have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated, experienced and supportive start-up team and gain exciting insights into our technology. With flexible working hours and flat hierarchies, you can design your tasks self-dependently and benefit from steep learning curves.
Our core values are trust, diversity, open and honest communication, appreciation and support for each other.
Question about the Job: 0351 85032-415.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org