Website PowerON GmBH
In the not too distant future, robots will support us as colleagues and companions in all situations. PowerON is working to revolutionize robotics as we know it. As an innovation driver, we are developing multifunctional, compliant electronics for collaborative, adaptive robotics, and bionic systems. We aim to advance the soft robotics market and introduce bioinspired qualities for novel soft systems. With our development teams in Dresden and Auckland, New Zealand, we will make this dream come true. To realize this vision, we are looking for a development engineer in the field of Soft. Robotic Systems for our branch in Dresden, starting 01.01.2021.
- You will develop compliant electronic components for adaptive, bionic robot systems, bionic actuators and sensor arrays in close cooperation with our team in New Zealand and various cooperation partners at the TU Dresden.
- You will design, manufacture and test prototypes according to our customers’ specifications.
- You will support the team in planning production processes and developing inks for novel polymer electronics.
- As part of our team you will plan development projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- Are you excited about new technologies and topics related to bionics and robotics?
- Do you have a University degree in the field of STEM, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or a similar profile?
- Are you a team player, willing to learn and not afraid to think outside the box?
- Are you strong in communication and decision‐making?
- Do you also have good German and business fluent English skills?
- Have you already spent time abroad and are you open‐minded about international travel and participation in trade fairs and conferences?
Then apply now, because we offer you:
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Opportunities for professional development and for taking on personnel responsibility
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of a home office
- The possibility to work temporarily or prospectively in Auckland, New Zealand
- Regular team events with motivated and welcoming colleagues
Be part of the revolution in robotics!
If the challenge of successfully shaping an innovative company appeals to you, send your detailed
application by e‐mail to Ernst‐Friedrich Markus Henke: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com