Webseite SpiNNcloud Systems
Unique solution combining Deep Learning, Symbolic AI, and Neuromorphic computing Our platform provides a real-time, low-latency, and energy-efficient cognitive AI platform leveraging cutting-edge research from the Human Brain Project
As a deep-tech startup, we are looking for talented and passionate people with an appetite for problem solving. Besides the minimal requirements for this job position, your profile is a good fit to our company if you have the following values:
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- Tranquility to work under pressure.
- Appetite for learning and problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Keen to collaboration.
- Proper time management.
- Highly autodidact, independent and proactive.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of the development of the Embedded Software in the 10 Million cores SpiNNcloud Machine.
- Explore energy and performance driven optimizations to machine learning algorithms.
- Develop hardware-aware optimizations for cutting edge ML algorithms.
- Build a robust and consistent compiler infrastructure for SpiNNcloud hardware.
- Design and implementation of benchmarks involving different metrics (e.g., Latency, Energy Efficiency, Energy-delay product, etc.).
- Contribute to the development and documentation of cool demonstrators.
- Experience with Tiny Machine Learning.
- Strong programming skills and substantial development experience in Python, and C, involving data structures, graphs, and object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Experience with embedded systems involving multicore environments and sensors.
- Required expertise in development tools (e.g., git or svn) for revision control.
- BSc, MSc or Dipl.-Ing. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any other related computationally intensive field.
- Active contributor in Github or any other hosting for software development with version control.
- Experience with DevOps and continuous integration & delivery tools (e.g., Gitlab).
- Understanding of Event-based Machine Learning or Neuromorphic algorithms.
- Experience working with Neuromorphic hardware (e.g., Loihi or SpiNNaker).
- Dr.-Ing., or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematical sciences, or any other related computationally intensive field.
- Experience developing Computer vision applications with real-time sensor streams.
We offer a highly competitive salary with reallocation benefits in a flexible and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and hence we welcome people of different backgrounds, nationalities, and experiences.
Your contact: Hector Andres Gonzalez Diaz
Location: SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH, Freiberger Straße 37, 01067 Dresden
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte spinncloud.career.softgarden.de.