Webseite Ferroelectric Memory Company
FMC – The Ferroelectric Memory Company solves one of the most important hardware challenges in the age of Internet-of-Things. Fabless companies as well as semiconductor manufacturers are nowadays looking for embedded nonvolatile memory solutions (eNVM) that enable products like microcontrollers (MCU) to follow Moore’s law. However, legacy eNVM solutions like eFlash cannot provide cost effective solutions that are so in need for the age of IoT.
FMC is a Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory company developing emerging Non Volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications.
Your future job:
- Responsible for the design and development of emerging Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory products
- Define memory chip architecture with the best Power-Performance-Area tradeoff
- Design and development of analog circuits for NVM memories such as sense amps, decoders, data path, etc.
- Work with Product Engineers to implement the desired test features to guarantee proper device testability
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in electrical engineering
- 10 years of experience in FeRAM or DRAM design
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g., Cadence® DFII, Virtuoso, Spice simulator, Verilog-A)
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in team
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
Period: Planned starting date ASAP
Location: Milan (Italy) or Dresden (Germany)
Inspiring working environment, support and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally, regular team events, ticket for public transport, lunch allowance, employee support, a competitive and equal salary in a semiconductor startup environment and more…
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager | Tel.: +49 351 271 88347
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com