- You want to develop creative content for digital and print
- you will use and further develop the wandbots CI guideline
- you will work on the concept for new Wandelbots campaigns and also develop them in detail
- you will create assets for our social media channels
- you will support the design team with fun projects and create the necessary graphics for merch, stickers, robot tools, you name it …
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field of graphic and/or communication design
- you are drawn to digital products and a high ambition in design and typography
- you are able to handle the most common applications of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and work independently and on time
- You are an open, friendly and highly connective personality and are a great team player
- You are interested in the field of robotics in general 😉
Make an impact!
Work on an innovative, deep tech product that adds value to the robotics world and to society! Become a crucial part of something new, big and exciting where you can truly make an impact!
Our teams inspire!
Cross-functional communication is key. You’ll get to know many of your 140+ colleagues. Collaborate with great people on our international teams who value knowledge sharing and unique ways of doing things! We love to do team activities (we have sugar cake wednesday, creative meetings and much more!)
Work in a value-driven environment where everything may not be perfect, but we’re working on it! Your feedback is required while you receive feedback and appreciation for your work!
Choose your flexibility!
Work remotely or in our beautiful HQ in Dresden. We live flexible working hours, according to your personal needs and those of your team! When it comes to your technical equipment, you get to choose which operating system or model you want to work with.
Further add ons!
Enjoy our free lunch, snacks and drinks, 30 days of annual vacation and further company benefits!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org