Webseite Ferroelectric Memory Company
FMC is a Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory company developing emerging Non-Volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications. We are an innovative startup founded in 2016 as spin-off from TU Dresden/NaMLab. With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
To strengthen our ambitious and international team, we are hiring asap a Senior CAD Engineer (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Dresden.
Your future job:
- Responsibility to install and maintain the design tool environment that consists of technology related files (PDK), tools to run simulations for both analog and digital flows and tools for physical verification.
- Provide and optimize the optimal configuration setting of different tools (e.g. to achieve best performance and accuracy of simulations while reducing run times)
- Write scripts to automize specific tasks.
- Add DRC and/LVS checks to perform dedicated checks based on design team requirement.
- Install PDK received from foundries, maintain communications with them and with EDA vendors to ensure most up-to-date versions is used
- MSc. Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- +6 years of professional experience as CAD Engineer
- Proficient in one or more of Analog, mixed-signal, digital and phsycal verification design flows
- Knowledge of design and layout tools (Cadence® DFII, Mentor Graphic, Synopsys)
- Excellent programming skills in languages such as Skill, Tcl, Perl, Python, Makefile, Unix Shell scripting
- Working experience in code development to create/improve automation tools to be used by design engineer
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strong hands-on mentality and team player
Period: Planned starting date: ASAP
Perks includes inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, opportunity for personal and professional growth (including complimentary training opportunities), multi-cultural team, regular team events, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket or fuel voucher, lunch allowance, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager | Tel.: +49 351 271 88347
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org