Webseite SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH
Unique solution combining Deep Learning, Symbolic AI, and Neuromorphic computing Our platform provides a real-time, low-latency, and energy-efficient cognitive AI platform leveraging cutting-edge research from the Human Brain Project
As a deep-tech startup, we are looking for talented and passionate people with an appetite for problem solving. Besides the minimal requirements for this job position, your profile is a good fit to our company if you have the following values:
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- Tranquility to work under pressure.
- Appetite for learning and problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Keen to collaboration.
- Proper time management.
- Highly autodidact, independent and proactive.
- Lead the development of the compiler that partitions and maps large-scale models (e.g., including but not limited to the trendy LLM) to the world’s largest brain-like supercomputer, including both processing and memory considerations (on- and off-chip).
- Contribute to the design of the dialect for our higher and intermediate representation layers.
- Contribute to the design of the low-level scheduling strategies of parallel tasks onto the processors, data movements and inter processor synchronization.
- Participate in the design of a multi-pass compiler architecture involving graph optimization passes, data reshaping, constant folding, tiling, padding, among other optimizations to deploy constrained operations in our distributed architecture.
- Coordinate cross-functional and diverse teams that involve high-level application developers, low-level experts, hardware designers, and PCB engineers.
- Experience leading, growing, and nurturing agile development teams while managing agile project frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD flows, code review, bug triage meetings and implementing agile testing practices.
- Implement best practices to monitor progress and leverage dependencies with cross-functional teams to satisfy the diverse needs of numerous stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Multi-Level Intermediate Representations (IR) ranging from low-level backend-specific descriptions, tensor-based descriptions, and high-level dialects.
- Strong programming skills and development experience in Python, C or C++, involving data structures, graphs, and object-oriented programming.
- Strong soft skills such as leadership, engagement, self-motivation, and goal-orientation.
- BSc, MSc or Dipl.-Ing. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any other related computationally intensive field.
- Experience building or maintaining MLIR dialects.
- Experience porting backends into open-source machine learning compiler frameworks such as Apache TVM or TensorFlow XLA.
- Experience with the LLVM compiler and toolchain.
- Strong knowledge of the Tensor Operator Set Architecture (TOSA) or the Tensor Intermediate Representation (TIR).
- Low-level hardware knowledge.
- Experience architecting, leading, or developing complex software projects.
We offer a highly competitive salary with reallocation benefits in a flexible and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and hence we welcome people of different backgrounds, nationalities, and experiences.
Job Category: Software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dresden
Your contact: Hector Andres Gonzalez Diaz
Location: SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH, Freiberger Straße 37, 01067 Dresden
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte spinncloud.career.softgarden.de.