Webseite R3 Solutions GmbH
Since 2015 the team around the founders of R3 Solutions are developing groundbreaking wireless solutions. Our heart beats for wireless communications and we are proud to say that we are leading the field of WiFi-based ultra-reliable low-latency communications (URLLC). We believe that industrial application domains such as Industry 4.0 and IIoT cannot meet growing expectations and flourish without using technologies like our EchoRing, a unique software-based technology for industrial automation, which transforms commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) wireless modules into ultra-reliable real-time wireless communication systems.
WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Working at R3 feels like being part of a well-established and stable organization with the extra flexibility of a start-up. We are deep tech, young and international and our customers mirror just that. They are well-known players in manufacturing and intralogistics – machine builders, system integrators and plant operators.
You make the difference
Your passion is project management in engineering and software projects. You are on your way to become an experienced Project Manager or are one already.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Flexible working hours in a physical office in the heart of Berlin – the vibrant German capital – and remotely from home or where ever you chose to live in Europe.
- Decentralized decision-making and autonomy.
- Long-term career path with conscious education, training and mentoring.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Excellent coffee. Tea, mate, and cold drinks are, of course, available too.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Take ownership of R3 projects – from planning to implementation and successful termination.
- Support the project teams of both software development and application engineering
- Track and report project KPIs directly to R3 management
- Facilitate the project management process and drive alignment across all stakeholders.
- Work in the cross functional operations department closely together with R3’s Chief Operating Officer.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- State-of-the-art project management methodology supporting agile project management.
- Dedication and focus to get the job done.
- Engineering background – ideally in Industrial Automation, Wireless and/or Information Technology.
- Proficiency in English. German would be nice, too.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.r3.group.