Webseite Sonovum GmbH
We are revolutionizing decision-making in clinical acute and critical care medicine Based on our biosignals and the integration of clinical vital parameters, we carry out multimodal evaluations that were not previously possible. We generate our unique non-invasive biosignal, the brain pulse curve, using transcranial ultrasound and record physiological states and changes in the brain faster, earlier and more easily than current gold standards.
Attention Data Crunchers!
Are you motivated to apply your data science skills to a new, innovative brain-monitoring technology and generate real-world impact for patients in critical conditions?
Job Description: We’re looking for an open minded and creative team player to join the data analysis family of our biosignal experts. Our ideal candidate is not necessarily an expert coder, but rather a data scientist with the ability to think outside the box and draw correlations between the collected data and brain health.
What do we expect?
• A highly motivated team player who can think out of the box
• Experiences in the analysis of biomedical data and signal processing
• Basic knowledge about the physiology of the cardiovascular system
• At least two years of programming experience in Python
• Master/diploma/PhD in biomedical engineering, medical informatics or related fields
• Hybird work at our office in Leipzig
What can you expect from us?
• Joining a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team of biosignal engineers and life-science aficionados
• Being part of the development of a technology, that generates real-world
impact for patients in critical conditions
• Working closely together with neurosurgeons and clinical experts from university hospitals all over
• Staying healthy at work with our company bikes and free fruits and
Please send your application with certificates, references, etc. preferably as a PDF in one document.
We look forward to receiving your informative applications including
availability and salary expectations.
Sonovum GmbH Deutscher Platz 4, 04103 Leipzig
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org