Webseite SpiNNcloud Systems
Unique solution combining Deep Learning, Symbolic AI, and Neuromorphic computing Our platform provides a real-time, low-latency, and energy-efficient cognitive AI platform leveraging cutting-edge research from the Human Brain Project
As a deep-tech startup, we are looking for talented and passionate people with an appetite for problem solving. Besides the minimal requirements for this job position, your profile is a good fit to our company if you have the following values:
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- Tranquility to work under pressure.
- Appetite for learning and problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Keen to collaboration.
- Proper time management.
- Highly autodidact, independent and proactive.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of the development of the Embedded Software in the 10 Million cores SpiNNcloud Machine.
- Participate in the enhancements of the low-level firmware and software stack to support the 10 Million ARM-core SpiNNcloud machine.
- Update the host software to deploy large-scale execution of graph-based applications in the SpiNNcloud machine.
- Work closely with the applications team to update models for taking advantage of the new features in the SpiNNcloud Machine.
- Contribute to the unification of the software stack combining the Machine Learning compiler and spiking neural network compiler.
- Derive specifications to improve the hardware and software interaction within the SpiNNcloud Machine.
- Experience in programming with embedded C and C++ applications.
- Solid understanding of bare-metal constraints.
- Strong programming skills and development experience in Python, C and C++, involving data structures, graphs and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with kernel optimizations, dataflow analysis, parallelization, scheduling, or memory allocation.
- Prior experience with either Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Data Interfaces or conversion drivers.
- BSc, MSc or Dipl.-Ing. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any other related computationally intensive field.
- Active contributor in Github or any other hosting for software development with version control.
- Experience with the LLVM compiler and toolchain.
- Deep understanding of Neural Networks or Signal Processing algorithms.
- Experience with microcontrollers and multi-core platforms.
- Dr.-Ing., or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematical sciences, or any other related computationally intensive field.
We offer a highly competitive salary with reallocation benefits in a flexible and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and hence we welcome people of different backgrounds, nationalities, and experiences.
Your contact: Hector Andres Gonzalez Diaz
Location: SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH, Freiberger Straße 37, 01067 Dresden
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte spinncloud.career.softgarden.de.