Webseite SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH
Unique solution combining Deep Learning, Symbolic AI, and Neuromorphic computing Our platform provides a real-time, low-latency, and energy-efficient cognitive AI platform leveraging cutting-edge research from the Human Brain Project
As a deep-tech startup, we are looking for talented and passionate people with an appetite for problem solving. Besides the minimal requirements for this job position, your profile is a good fit to our company if you have the following values:
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- Tranquility to work under pressure.
- Appetite for learning and problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Keen to collaboration.
- Proper time management.
- Highly autodidact, independent and proactive.
- Work with Neuromorphic engineers, Machine Learning engineers, and Embedded software engineers across multiple teams to define, plan, and document on required features and capabilities for a unified hybrid software stack.
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve the best utilization of hardware resources to achieve optimal energy and latency mappings of problems into SpiNNcloud hardware.
- Manage and execute intermediate proof-of-concept implementations and demos.
- Propose integration methods and strategies for complementing the existing software stack while ensuring efficient deployments.
- Contribute to the full characterization of SpiNNaker2-based single- and multi- chip systems from an application perspective.
- Define, design, and lead the development and testing of APIs to facilitate understanding between teams.
- Define benchmarks for the software stack, deriving tests to evaluate flows at different levels involving single- and multi- chip systems.
- Participate in the technical documentation of the results and exploration process across all experiments.
- Strong programming skills in C and C++ with development experience in efficiency-driven models.
- Understanding of Instruction Set Architectures and low-level SoC concepts such as memory hierarchies, sockets, interrupts, multiprocessor deployment, and accelerators.
- Prior experience leading or implementing either complex software projects, automation pipelines or end-to-end systems.
- Interest in low-level programming and debugging.
- BSc, MSc or Dipl.-Ing. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any other related computationally intensive field.
- Programming knowledge in Python is desirable.
- Experience in software/hardware in the loop testing.
- Experience porting backends into open-source machine learning compiler frameworks such as Apache TVM or TensorFlow XLA.
- Experience with the LLVM compiler and toolchain.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
We offer a highly competitive salary with reallocation benefits in a flexible and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and hence we welcome people of different backgrounds, nationalities, and experiences.
Your contact: Hector Andres Gonzalez Diaz
Location: SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH, Freiberger Straße 37, 01067 Dresden
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte spinncloud.career.softgarden.de.